On the occasion of the 92nd anniversary of Vietnamese Women’s Day (October 20, 1930 – October 20, 2022), with the agreement of the Party Committee and Dalat University Executive Board, on October 18, 2022, Dalat University’s Women’s Committee organized a cooking contest to celebrate Vietnamese Women’s Day, this is also an opportunity to create a joyful atmosphere, connect colleagues, and enhance understanding among staff of the University.
Attending the program were Mr. Mai Minh Nhat – Member of the Standing Committee of Party Committee, Vice President of Dalat University; Mr. Nguyen Tat Thang – Party committee member, Vice President of Dalat University; Mr. Tran Thong – Party committee member, Vice President of Dalat University; Ms. Le Thi Quynh Hao – Party commitee member, Chairwoman of the Trade Union of the University; leaders of the units; the Executive Committee of the University’s Trade Union, especially the 8 teams from 19 Trade Union divisions and more than 200 spectators.
The contest took place in 90 minutes in an exciting atmosphere; the teams brought the judges and the spectators many surprises and emotions. Many creative ideas, professionalism, ingenuity, etc. were demonstrated by the teams in the contest.
The contest results are as follows:
- Special Prize: Union of Faculty of International Studies and Faculty of Biology;
- First prize of appetizers: Union of Department group No. 4 and Department group No. 5;
- First Prize of Desserts: Union of Faculty of Chemistry and Environment, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Education, and Faculty of Forestry and Agriculture.
- Award for the most well-presented dish: Union of Faculty of Law Studies and Faculty of Tourism;
- Award for the most friendly dish: Union of Faculty of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Literature and History, Faculty of National Defence and Physical Education.
- Award for the most diverse dish: Union of Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Faculty of Information Technology, and Central Library.
- Award for most promising dish: Union of Faculty of Sociology and Social Work, Faculty of Foreign Languages, and Faculty of Physics and Nuclear Engineering; Union of Department group No. 1, Department group No. 2, and Department group No. 3.
On this occasion, on behalf of the University’s leaders, Mr. Mai Minh Nhat, Member of the Standing Committee of the Party Committee, Vice President of Dalat University gave flowers and congratulated all female employees in the University on a day full of joy, happiness, and success.
Some pictures at the contest
Trade Union of Dalat University
Translator: Nguyen Hoang Nam Phuong